Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Updates! Yeah~~



So,Hi guys.. Lately, is been a life for me... I been through the good and bad in life somehow.. and there is some factor which appear in my life that i wish to thanks to.. Even i come to this world alone and cold... but their have made my life full of colours.. made me a normal happy guy who going through his twenties now..


Family,
Well i grow up in a typical chinese style village.. I had a very happy lovely pair grandparents.. My grandpa is the one who cares and love me the most. even when i was in young ages, He teaches me about life.. wake me up by 4am and bring me to a shop which he call it 'Kopitiam'.. and there is where he have his coffee with hugging me on the lap and i was still cuddling with my bolster.. My grandma, she is a good cook and i grow up with eathing the dish she cook.. my Grandma specialty.. The old style 'wallet egg' haha.. and my uncles and aunties like to hug me and play with me before my cousins are here.. and i was the king of the family.. which under the lovely care of my mother.. My mother, Even life get hard.she did not give up and love me in and out.. even she wont let me know when she is sad.. and she always put on her smile for us.. in the next couple days,she is going to england and i hope she will be fine there, Even i grow up in the way that she plan, but she always be there to love and support me, Mother, sorry being rebel during my teens days. now... This is the family that make me realize what my life really about..'Harmony'.


Bowie.

She is my girlfriend whom seem ordinary and she always have the 'Girl next door' look... Even she said she is not perfect and often said that she is a bad girlfriend.. but in my heart, no one is perfect, She is 99.9% perfectly send to me and we have pass through the life as couple for half year, she is a good candidate to be a wife.. having all the good point and charater as a wife figure.. yes, i will never told her that i love her forever, i love her every ten year.. and the ten years can be continuos.. i do not say i love you forever because if one day i die or unlucky.. i walk away from life.. i May make her the woerld saddest girl.. and i find my happiness in her.


Friends,

Friends come and go like merry go round, but i have a bunch of special friends that support me no matter how.. and they were all from different country and race..whatever we do, we don in groups, no matter how hard life be, no matter how crazy we are... we are the best of the buddies... Carter, Wai mun, Wai Keong, Mindy, Jimmy, Jerome, Mawter, Carrie and much more.. is been 10 years we all are bound.. and guys.. is quite crazy.. but i love you all.. * Cheers* for friendship!!


So, this is my latest updates.... Thank to You all... You made Aloysuis Brown excist... I love You guys and for my mum and my girlfriend.. from the deep of my heart.. I LoVe You!






No comments:

Post a Comment