Monday, January 24, 2011

Jason and me

I no longer feel that i m still the same guy like the one in form 5,no longer have the spirit to fight for the honour and began worry about my future somehow.. exam result gonna be on air soon.. and maybe this is the turn point in my life.. Many people say that i am a clever boy,a very very focuzise thinker.But soon this will come to an end.. and my Journey of studying stops here.

Because i don't want her to be sad,there is great stupid things that boys do just like my friend Jason and I do.. to protect the heart we both guard we decided to fail our stpm and that make us stay here with them.. I remember that i said i'll be here for here forever,no matter who judges us...no matter how people said we were.. we will be quiet..

Jason is the guy that i meet when we both having the same tutor. He is a good dude and have Quasilla as his girlfriend, We been friend for 4 years. even he is more clever than me. He never reshine the cleverness and always he is a good boyfriend... To him, Loving someone is a promise of life, to me,Loving someone is unfairly judgeable... I did many stupid stuff to make my girl happy.. and Jason.. he donated half of his kidney to his girlfriend which make me salute him. STPM is our chance to enrol to universities.. but also make us dump our love behind.. so,after a long while of consideration... We decided to FAIL it.

I don't know what my future brings..but i never regret.. Judge me by my action,Judge me by my selfishness,Judge me by my reckless behaviour.... I knew myself better.... even i maybe single future... But i never regret of making it in love..

I don't care what other said, I don't care the Negative revelation,I don't worry bout ungetting happiness... I made this Decision because...............................................................................................I Know Miracle stand by us.






"Live with unregretable noble heartmanships'
"Devour smile inchangable tears"

No comments:

Post a Comment