Monday, January 17, 2011

New year.. But I still Hers.


Hi~Hi... 2011.. the year of rabbit.. some say 2012 is nearer.. hahaha.. but for me.. is not bout the time,ain't bout the days and not even minutes count.. My love story getting more and more fantastic.. Is like a couple week to chinese lunar year..is time for???
ANGPAO!

Haha..
looking back at 2010... the most happy events??? yup.. I meet my lovely and cutely naughty girlfriend who i loved to have her as 'MINE' one day...haha.. I m a happy yet blissful guy now... My Baby is having a good time battling Mrs Manimangai.. my Beascious MUET teacher..but, I be standing next to her.. helping and guiding, Loving and caring,Respecting and missing her always.. urmmm... describe her??

She is too good to be any word in the dictionary... Because... Cupid sent her to me.. is 'Mine'!
Well.. in 2011 i wishes sucess and harmonies to every pair every family and may mr rabbit bless us all...





Best wishes from: Mr and Future Mrs Brown.. Muaaaacks!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment