Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I M NO LONGER A Kiddo! :(


This have been spreading wild fire lately... God..... The equlibrium of Ying and Yang is the contra of my lately life.. lol... My sister is getting married..my Brother is getting two more dude to join this crazy family.. And me?? Having plans on the calender.. hahaha.. Well.I m no longer boy boy..Define me as a man.. haha..Is going to the tail of the year.. and My Baby is getting cuter and cuter,We are getting close,warmer amd more loving each day... Haha..
That day when i was typing my resume to sent for a vacany.. i found myself lacky... way lacky...

This is my Resume:

Name: Aloysuis Brown Nicklausixer.
Contact number: 016-5**9****
IC number:910919-0*-****
Achievement:
PMR: full As
SPM: 8 As and a B
MUET Text writing:Band 6
Working Exprience: 2 Year

Enrolments:
1) Hold the tittle of 'CHAMPION' for public speaking for 2 year. 2009/2010
2)Take Part in New South Us English test for 2 Years
3) Top 5 Speaker in Kinta 2009
4) Awarded as Top Experiments student 2008
5) Qualified English Debater in 2007

Sport:
1)Ipoh International top Squash Player 2010
2) Top 3 Swimmer 2007
3) 4 Year Champion Bowling 2003-2007
5) Awarded as Courage Camper Member (gold)

Communication;
1) Able to converse in proper English, Bahasa Melayu,Mandarin,Hebrew,Korean,Porturgese, British English, Japanese, Italian, Thai, and Russian.

After this..... I felt i look like a loser..... Lame...
Hahaha.. Between.. my Love life was great in momentum... 6 year planing... we'lll getting marry on 1.9. 2017 with hope.. and.... She just amazing and amaze me alot.. wheezz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment