Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby..Where Are You?


Here we are again... He was cooling down in the study room while i am taking my deep breath outside the balcony... this balcony used to belong to a sweet and happy couple whom cuddle on the bench.. under the romantic sunsets and counting star together on this very bench where i am sitting.. Lately.. we seem to argue alot.. He look different from the person i met 3 years ago... while thinking and enjoying the air.. i pull out a photo album from the book shelf.. on the front page...'Our Love Seeds'..but why this very sweet love turn sour after some times... as i was thinking... Tears wet my cheeks...

We seem to be so close but our heart seem so far apart..i decided to let memories cheer me up.. as i close my eyes... i saw him in the library where i met him and fall in love with him... that smile...a normal smile where seem ordinary to others but it really brighten my days with hope.. and i open my eyes going through the first page of the photo album... on the top left hand corner... is our first photo session where i force him to give me a big hug in the public,as i glance through... The bottom picture remind me that was the first time he kiss me on my cheek during christmas eve.. it sooth me a little..

After looking through a couple page of the album... I couldn't help myself where i put the album back to the shelf and ran to the study room where he is standing near the window.. without a word... i hug him from behind... whispered beside him...'Dear,i miss you'...and he turn around and held my hand where he seek for my forgiveness... and i cried in the warmth hug of his....

He took me to the balcony where we sit and talk about what happen lately around us... and work make him stress up.. i know i shall show him that he always have my support..no matter how.. i realized we do need each other...

But soon after that he start anothher arguement again... and he drove out from the house and leave me behind... with a shattered heart..i sat on the door step witha bottle of whiskey and looking at the clock as every minute past by... Yes.... I need you now... is a quarter after one.. i m a little drunk and i need you now.. soon after that i sleep off....

When i awake..is 4am in the morning... where i was still crying... with my pajamas on.. i went out to the street and look for you... I was wandering the town asking people around me to bring you back to me... i was holding our photo album and this journey continue.. i walk down that road.... Baby,where are you... come back to me... i was standing near the traffic and screaming so you could heard me.. until a point where i was exhausted and dirty... and you do not turn up... You promise me that you never dump me alone...please fulfill your promise... I know i was childish sometimes..but i was wrong... my only wish now is to have you back...


Finally realize..... You are no longer here... but i still miss you and love you as you were here...


~A teared piece from a girl diaries where she still looking around for her boyfriend even he is no longer here...... Sometimes..we do not really see the value of someone...but...when they is gone.. tears will no longer help.. Cherish the one you love without regreting.......


A BeAr Wangler love story..

1 comment: