Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Raining Bus Stop


Is raining...I run in to get some shelter middle of the busy street,Car honking and engines buzzing... and after a while.. a girl knock on me accidentally.. and i turn over,she was like a naive little girl whom keep on apologizing and i said is ok,i forgive you..By the way,is raining and it is slippery.. so,i know she does not do that on any many purpose.


Is been awhile both of us share the bus stop and suddenly she seem sort of curious about me and trying to know me a bit more..and we chat for a while.. as soon the bus arrived,she ask me for my mobile number and we exchange our contact.. I keep on thinking bout her ever since then..


After a warmth shower, i was having my good warm coffee beside my balcony and out of the blue.. My phone buzz... is a message.. 'Hey,Mr bus stop, Are you home?'.. and that message make my heart pump,my breathing faster and overjoyed.. and i think i like her..After that we text each other every day to chat what a extraordinary day we have been through..


As time flies... is been a year we been best friend and we can talk about just anything..she thought me how to survive my work and i teachs her how to maintain a healthy life..During the old days,i woke up and my main objective is to survive for coming back to bed... but for now, after the arm pass 6pm.. i hold my phone and like a kid... i waiting for a buzz on my phone.


On night,she suddenly appears on my door and is 3 am.. she seem sad and soaked wet..after a treat of warm coffee,she told me she is force to marry a guy that her parents love..and i find no sense.. why your parents love him and you gotta be the item in the barter system to be traded off?? so,my shoulder was on borrowed that night. By the next morning..she had dissappear.


This dissappear make me nervous because after awhile we seem like totally lost contact and no longer receive text from her.. so i decided to look for her by the address she left me.. and when i got to there.. they say she was gone.. adding to my confuse..i return to my apartments..finger cross..i hope you are fine.. that's my little pray..


During on drizzle raining night,my bell were press and she appears from no where.. and this time, i told her how worry i am after she dissappear and it make me realized that.. i love you..that what i told her.. and after a warmth bath and coffee,here she is.. in a safe place acciently called 'my hugs'..and i told her that whatever happen,i will never let you go again.. but...when dawn break through..she is missing.. and she left me a surprise note:



'Dear Mr Bus stop,

Thank you for your warmth caring and bath... i make me so warm and i was totally fallen in love with you,but i have to go... we do not belong together,harvest you love into someone who more worthed.. I know this may break you heart, forgive me... because i really love you,i would no longer hide this secret... to meet me again.. please come to the bus stop where we meet on 18 of august sharp at 7 pm... i be there.

From,Zoey.


So,at that time,i meet her there.. at the bus stop where we first met.. there she is.. waiting to meet me and i was with my buddies.. so,after we chat... she left and my buddies ask me who am i talking to as that shruk them cold... and i say it was my beloved girl and told them the detail.. they become more terified and told me that the girl i meet is not a human as accident occur in the bus stop 3 years back.. and it was raining and a girl is died here.. suddenly... i realise.... I Fell in Love with Ghost.... but it awesome although it was scary..


#A tender teared from Mr Bus stop's diaries.... A True BeAr Wangler collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment