Monday, November 22, 2010

The Bear Knight-Fight for Love



Last night i really cant sleep...out of blue.. i felt my bed become as stone as rock,the blanket become as cold as ice... I sit alone on my bed watching the dark outside... this is the time i feel i m not perfect person... Despite, Local University have a space for me,but... i WILL NOT take that place because i had make up my mind that i must stay back to protect and warm her up when she is cold... Call me stupid or whatsoever...But i'll be here, I dont care how the world see me, i Just want you to know who i am... I found you.. The moment of truth in my life... The missing brick of my heart...
U perfect me....
I surrender to the faith and my destiny.. No matter how hard.. i wear my armour as strong as a knight protect his beloved.... The last 1 minute the last 1 second,my last breath,my last heartbeat.. I will still fight for Her...
I never knew.........
I never Knew i could ever love someone to this limit....
To make her happy...
i have reach out and done upon my own limitation....
This is me.
This is Aloysuis Brown....
A Bear who know nothing other than loving someone until his own life is nothing compare to his beloved...

No comments:

Post a Comment