Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Silence


Today was quite a day for me.. she is not happy today and it ruins my feelings too.. i become extremely moody.. i aint know what to do at this time..whenever i asked her.. she say she is fine.. But do her know deep inside one of my organ is bleeding? hope she know..
I am really lost now.. i hate to be in this stage.. i m sad,full of question and unsolve... i cant even get one good listenner.. i got many issues... i got many worries.. and the one i miss is in bad mood...
i sat on my bed silently.. watching the night sky.. now.. i begin to worry about her,
she face so much tension and stresses and she don't know how to surpress them.. What kind of boyfriend am i? i don't know... by now i begin to scare to welcome my future.. is with her or -out her.. no ones know what may happen tomorow.. no one know when fate end.. but i know i put 100% true feelings in this.. hoping it really workout if not...

This will be the last time i fall in love......if this fail...... Aloysuis will go under the silence..

No comments:

Post a Comment