Saturday, November 6, 2010

November 6th.. One memorable night with my Wife


Yesterday..my friend truely give me a great pain by whacking the golf ball to my leg... lol... and chemical reaction.. I sprain my leg..and i told this to my Wife after her tuition.. she seem sad which i know she is worry and heart pain pain aready..Then today we go shopping at giant and parade.. like normal sweet couple.. i hug her on the waist..'Deep in my heart...'Oh boy..i found my true love.. looking at her cutie charming look.. Bop Bop Bop.. heartbeat increase.. Looking through her eyes.. i felt she seem sad.. i just felt it when my sixth sense start to react.. (>.<) Trust me.. I see my future in her eyes...She just making my heartbeat go *bop* faster....搞到我超想吻她..after the snacky dinner.. we go for a night ride..
Until one of our friend's house area.. the lucky friend we always meet..Miss Huey Yee..lol.... in a narrow road..i stop my car.. and pushes my arm rest backward and we sat closer... this is the 5th time i hug my Baby...and magic second take place.. we have our truly nature sweet couples kisses...i can feel the gentle lips of hers on mine...I also promise her.. Whatever happen...我永远也会留在她的身边,因为我爱你。。。。我的老婆仔。。。One memorable night with my Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment