Friday, November 26, 2010

Sweet, Warm, Weird and Heart broken


Tonight.. i take her our again,yeah... finally i can see my dearest Girlfriend again..owh.. my tension solver and my angel.. so,out we head to the nightmarket.. as soon we arrive we slot in our love carrier and start walk,
Any she do some shopping.. yup..she is happy with that.. and we have our lovely evening... not soon after..the rain come and chase us away and we headed to our next destination...a 35 minutes journey to shopping mall.. The Giant, and when we walk.. i been having trouble to retain the stuff we gonna suck on..so i thought is a good idea to get a trolley...
But then i realise..... She walked away from me... because i looked odd with that..oh.. [That somehow really broke my heart which i nearly cry on the spot]... Well... we do end our night with some huggies..and the other supplementary item.. sometimes i really hope i can tell her how sad am i but.. i cant really said it because... A good boyfriend must respect and protect his beloved feeling...
Then as soon i came home.. i took my control and on my Ipod... and indugle in my moody music.. Nelly-Just a dream.. whao.. Damn Great soon.. and The Human league-My L.O.V.E really cheer me up again...
Yup.. I know... i realised this girl is the one i reluctant to dump in my life because..... I may Lost without her.... Dear,I m sorry bout my behaviour.. But i m ok... and i still love You! Really do Love You! I m Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment