Monday, December 13, 2010

Love or Don't


Sometimes i really quite confused bout the word 'love'.. according to the oxford.. is a type of feeling that someone feels for the other person.. William Shakespears said that love is unwritten word of stanza.. and Abraham Lincoln said love is the true divinity of the outermost feeling.. so... what is love?
True facts bout love?
is a sea of darn good reason to love..

The side effect?
(1) You feel jealousy
(2) You tend to dream in reality
(3) You feel heart breaken when the love gone..

Many people told me that love can change the world? and i ask one simple question.. if love could changes the world.. Y those idiots so happen to war? and why Bribery happens? Come on.. like Jay chou who sang love song like he been broken heart for a million times.. when you ask him bout love.. He would say: Urm.. that's is not a relative question..

If you ask me.. Hey Aloysuis, you don't fall in love? if yes,why u act so subjective to it?
Oh yes.. I fall in love and my girlfriend is better than Jay chou's one.. i aint subjective bout love... i just waanted so much to know the truth meaning of love... which i have my answer...

Love is not an element,not and bloody good concept.. is bout how you cared someone,how u have faith toward someone and how u choose to have someone...even they hurt your feelings to the worst of hell and you still love them like ditch hell moment.. You never let them slip out of you hand.. You wanted to have them in your life so much to witness the memorable moments in your life.. just like the other day.. I went to meet my girlfriend at nite of a time duration of 30 minutes... in that 3o minutes time..that will be the bests time in my life.. even is short and it is worthed... The 30 minutes memory is some masterpieces that out bound of value.. My style of getting or loving someone is gonna be easy... make her as happy as i could..make the fantasy dream of disney back to life.. I just want my girlfriend to feel no regret for being mine.. That's me.. in love... sometimes is like you love and cherish me now or just look at me while i walk away.. You can way away from me.. but i just want you to know i'll be loving you in shadow... I m not a great lover... I will do anything just to preserve my memory... I am a kind of person where when i know i in love that need me to choose between my future or my love.. without a good split second.. i will give up my future for someone i loved.. Because I am Aloysuis..The second in Brown family... Not a fighter but i fight for what i love.

No comments:

Post a Comment