Friday, December 10, 2010

My night with with big brother.. Man's talk..


Two cup of warm coffee on the tablescape...
Hot vapour releasing to the air... sitting on two warm chair... My Brother.. Walter and i have some things that we talk or should i say Man's talk.. well..looking at my brother.. i really kept nothing as secret..oh well..this is our dialogue:

Walter: So.. what's up lil bro? U seem like planning somthing there..

Me: Nah.. just missing my girlfriend.. and planning for christmas stuffy big guy. haha..

Walter:If you gonna talk bout your current girlfriend, I sure support You.. Between.. How is her and did you guys had trouble??

Me: nope.. but just planning some 'wedding plan'.. haha..

Walter: Ok.. i see my little brother had grown up..hurm.. so when u decide?? And i hope you save an infinity amount of money..pss.. getting marry is not easy tho.. sure u can handle it?

Me:hope so.. Btw.. Bro,did u ever break up with ur wife before??

Walter: Yup..let's see.. about 7 times.. hahahaha... by the way.. You girlfriend is a real deal good girl.. don't let her be theirs ok?

Me: Oh Faggot.. kept that away..

Walter: Haha.. My Brother..

After chatting with him.. i receive a text..' knock knock'。。it sound like '老公,你在干嘛?‘.. haha.. yup.. is from my girlfriend.. My big Crying Baby.. Oh Gosh!!! I Love Her... Man.. I Love Her Damn Muchie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment