Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Reply to My Bei bei's Blog trouble question...

Oh stupid girl...
Just now i saw what you wrote on your blog..
I know you feel tensed up..
And u feel really tension when u have to face the studies's pressure..
But let me tell you how i feel ok?

I feel that i never even think to left you before, Unable to cheat you and hide stuff from you...
between.. I found true happiness when we were together,remember the moment we spend on my car? remember what my heart tell you?? I know, U are that worry that one day i may just dump you and walk away like i never love you before.. But if you think i m that kind of people than you are very wrong....

I just want You to remember this:
1) I wont cheat or lie on you.
2) I wont hide any things from you
3) no matter what happen.. i'll be here to care and love you.
4) You are the beholder of my heart.
5) I love you more than anything is this world..

6)After 6 years.... No matter what happen.... no matter what went wrong.. i still want you to know...




* I STILL BELONGS TO BOWIE'S ONE*
*I LOVE YOU*
*I M URS*
*<3*

1 comment:

  1. 谢谢你给了我信心~你仿佛就像我的辅导师一样~每次有什么烦恼你都能帮我解开心里的疑惑,谢谢您,我爱你

    ReplyDelete