Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our 2 month anniversary... muaaackss~~


Time really flies... We been dating for two month.. how lucky me, uumm?? how should i start this leh.. ok..last night i bought her to met my family.. Yup.. I did.. And my mum said she look so decent and cute when she shy..haha.. By cousins?? 4 star for rating... You see.. Even my family say so.. She must be great right? I tell You..She is the most expensive yet Priceless Baby i ever had.. MUaaaacks..Baby... haha.[Shy shy ady o]..hahaha..anyway..she is really an angel.. very very good.. unconciously... i fall deeper in love with her day by day.. I know.. this is the most greatest things happened to me.. to others..she may seem ordinary.. but for me.. I see the unique in her,the understandings and her way of loving me... I know well she is a good girl..or should i say a amazing one?? gonna have a trip with her soon.. YEAH~~ Love to spend time with my Sweet Dear....

>>>>I KNOW I Am NOT ALONE>>>>>>
>>>>>BECAUSE IN MY 19TH YEARS OLD LIFE>>>>>
>>>>>>I HAVE FOUND YOU>>>>>>
>>>>>>>THE UNIQUE AND SPECIAL>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>THE ONE AND ONLY GIRL IN MY LIFE>>>>>
>>>>>>BOWIE NG>>>I LOVE YOU>>>> <<>>

2 comments: