Monday, October 18, 2010

18 october,Muet Day,Hectic teacher's devours...

Well,I have my MUET speaking test today...Whiee...Lucky lady was on my side,the question was very very unexpected yet simple... so,Lord,i hope u give me the green light for it.. after the sweaty bullet form war.. i went home,
I pick up her today,which i did everyday... But,she had a hard time in school.. Teachers have making us a glamourous news... Upper and Lower sixth coupling.. What is wrong is that?? did we influence our studies? no right.. Did we call each other sweet name in the school? no right? so what's is wrong with you guys,We couple then our problem... why? you all jealous izzit because you husband and wife din treat you like good?

Please moron and retarded Teacher,Mind your 'Kampung' style mind problem..

No comments:

Post a Comment