Friday, October 22, 2010

22 October,Windy... rain... old wound..


Friday... right after we having revision at Tun Razak Library..we went for a lunch at oldtown kopitiam... Table no.3.. wee order a milkshake,a ice lemon tea,a cole chocolate beverages and just a dish of the famous rendang rice and a toast.. we ate it happily..like normal couple.. just looking at her smile and shy face..it just another my day..Even the weather is blassting outside,is a sunny day in mine.. (^_^)...
haha... We go for a blistering ride after that..suddenly she ask me bout my past love life.. which i catergorise them as >Deadly Wound<... the wound and those matter that i don't hope to bring it out again... it reminds me the pain,the sorrow and the unpleasent past i had,looking at my past... i am really full of exprience that no one even know..i all most date every kind of girls.. from A-Z..give me that life.. is totally crap and wrap me up right away..such a failure me.. like Lincoln said 'Well,i am full of protective armour,but my weak spot still reveals'...who don't have past? but mind is slightly worst... I know what it feels like when Your lover betray you,i know what it feels like when your family don't stand with you..i know what life gonna be if you make other your goal,but they just treat you like option.. I AM ONCE A DELETABLE OPTION, Trying my best to be a good boyfriend..which success and Luck Lady never by me...My Birthday wish.... i hope i will never be left alone anymore, Can i make friends with happiness and laughter?? can tears and sorrow left me alone? well... God knows, Gonna attend my beloved Dear father's birthday tomorow.. Interesting.. I only understand a simple concept in love, Love is like cooking a pot of soup..the more it cook,the more tastier it gets.. The more understanding and care it involve,the more stronger the bond of two individual will be.... I do well in everything... But.... LOVE... Gosh... >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment