Sunday, October 24, 2010

Future soon,Turning point of life... My Life was awesomely great!


Sitting on the couch,holding my handphone and having my laptop..Feeling i m so lucky now,I have my education in form 6th,having a world class sweet girlfriend,passing through everyday as a normal guy.. Having time to revise with my girlfriend at the library,enjoying the moment of shangri-la.. Finally,arrival of my new life..
Is gonna be a blessing for that.Thanks Lord.

Thinking my future,what's is gonna be?
So,i think after my exam,i gonna get some handy mandy going on..stable financially,earning rm400 from ebay was not enough.. come to realizing that... oh lame.. I gonna be on job,and try to get myself a new car... As a man.. i really need planing.. house gonna be later aiming.. As my girlfriend?? well, i decided not to return london and work here as waiting her for end her uniform life, then most likely to shoot ourselves to university..[Most likely]...and future planing is on the way... Wow.. Last night i was attending my Dear dear's father bought early birthday..Uncle was a nice man,from the discussion,i acknowledge that he is humourous,out going man and most likely to have interest in travel and sports..As Aunty,a good and understanding mother,well going person.. and her brother..seem to addicted to sea-food such as clams..good good.. just my beachy style.. My Dear?? describe full [WORLD CLASS BEAUTY,SMILE SWEETER THAN BEYONCE,BEHAVE CUTE GREATER THAN ASHLEY TISDALE][MY WORLD CLASS DEAR DEAR].

Exam is near for my Dear,is not near..is tomorow... lol..all the best to her,don't stress yourself.. i know You can do it.. You are the best.... Good Luck,Dear... Luck Lady gonna visit you... i Believe she will.. Love ya.. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment