Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Destiny calls...Home,sorry...i never return to You


After signing that paperwork,i understand well i will never go back to there.. I m staying back for one very special person, a girl who make my mind wander around.. Don't worry.. i m still ok.. Dear, please don't said you are stupid ok?? You are better than some people i know.. I know your potential..You can get nice result... i know You are struggling hard,Tell you.. i m not clever nor genius.. i m just a guy who read and practise alot... Dear, Your smile... That hug.... is enough to make me stay.. Hardly to dump you aside... Dont worry bout me....Just having you by my side... i felt i m lucky enough to share happiness and blessing with You... My Day is not the same...One smile.. Colour my dull life. I Love You <3

No comments:

Post a Comment