Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Angel Heart


The clock is ticking... every second every minute just passed in front of my eyes...they say Rain is leaving to some where i will never find her again. My thought were playing with me... I m in sober and confused... maybe this is goodbye... or maybe this is the end... and i stand up and stroll around the near shop until i stood in front the bridal shop.... Suddenly i realize.. and i run toward the railway station and pray hard 'Oh God,please let me to fight for this' and without realizing.. a car is coming.. it hits me,but i was even strong to stand back on my foot to continue my journey..... Many people was shock to see me running in havoc and finally i reach the station..

Although i am here but i feel no sense of her.. and two guards were grabbing me and lending me a support.. but, so soon.. i pass out and when i awake.. i was admitted to the hospital.. and beside me was nobody.. so,after a full recovery.. i make my move.. getting all sources to find my way to her,I even called the radio station to seek for her.. but she never replied.. It look like i m late...I had miss out my love..

After half year,after my critical search and investigation... finally..i give in... I return home today as usual... starting to look at our photo album,flashing back our memories bit by bit..and heartbreak hit me deep... i was a walking zombie.. is hard to forget her and the memory that once brighten my life...

One day while i was walking near the bridal shop... i have sudden strong feeling she is nearby.. and i saw her photo... she was.... she was.... married.... and i walk in to the shop to have some detail about her... and with the complete set of detail... I found her was living opposite my house and i call her on the phone to make a date with her,just a normal date... and she agreed...

Sitting at the coffee shop,with a warmth cup of latte... we chat much... much enough to know she is Rain's twin sister,so... i ask her to bring me to Rain,after a long begging she agree to bring me to her sister..and she took me to a home where i meet Rain.. and when Rain see me she dashed into the house and it kills me because i know she hate me and i love her...

Day by Day,i went to her house and sat on the foyer to tell her what i knew i was wrong and i really need her to be back in my life so i can be happy in my wonderland...i had company her by a door in our way,i make her cake on her birthday and send her rose on valentine.. and i learn all the italian food that she love to eat.. i proof 'i love you' by action because action speaks louder than words. so.. this had become my hobby,that is to regain her confident to love me..

Is december,is snowing and i made her some warth soup so she wont be cold and finally on the 23rd of december,she open the door and tell me that she found herself do not love me like how she does last time,she hope we can be friends.. and after a certain time she said if one day she saw an angel...that is the day miracle happen where we can be together again.... so,i know that is not going to be truth... and i sat on the stair in front her door and my tears drop while she goes in to the warmth house... i cried that night...


*This story could not continue because This boy had died on the night of christmas... paramedic said he died because he did not eat and he was chilled to death while hugging a christmas present.. on the 26th of december.. The paramedic said that the boy heart had change it form..normal heart will have a lemon pouch shape,but his heart is an angel shape.


BeAr Wangler Real life love story collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment