Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Life if i am single again...

Well, does anyone or only me who thinks what happen if this and that happen like this? what if i become single again, and how my life turn out if i still single... Oh well... I think.. is gonna be like this is i stay single... a rewind for my life.

If i stay single at 2010 september, i never meet my current girlfriend.. and i study and pack nice for my exams.. after that,I gonna work at that shop and get my paid as usual.. and exprience the pain of tuesday.. then moving on... i have a good time with my family.. pass my chinese new year with those dudes and stand alone or wear 'I m proud to be single' on valentine.. after my result were open.. i may enrolling into my dream university and choosing a course for my career.. getting a homestay and getting more new mates and friends at the university.. or fall in love with a senior.. lol.. just kidding.. Thats is maybe my life will be if i am single...

For now... i have 3 major goal to achieve which yet to come.. i need to make my career that can support a family not a girlfriend and i need to get myself 2 cars and a house... and the last one .. I need to get a owner for my house and also a owner who sleeps beside me on bed... My Life at this point.. i am struggling hard.. but, i know.. what i fight for now... is worthed in future... so, to me now, if my girlfriend can't withstand the challenges.. i would never mind that she dump me,But of course i Love her... Because... I am not those guy who looking for a girlfriend... I am those guy who is looking for a wife.. I Make myself clear here.

Ps: lately... My girlfriend acknowledge me, there is a fan page of my blog on facebook... i don't know who do that page.. But, I really thanks him/her for giving me this honour.. Thank You, Mr Dedicater.. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment