Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Three~~Two~~One


Well, Something hit japan hard on 11 on march... it leave them a great impact but not Godzilla,even though i m not a japanese.. i feel so sad because.. Japan was once my second home, Some of my buddy and pretties were from japan, Kyoto,Tokyo and Banho...When i think bout Japan, sure do... anime as i was an Anime fan too.. *high five* if u are one.. hahaha... and what i like about japan is the old and history street.. if you are planing for a visit.. go Wakaishima street... Under route number 34.. a big oak tree.. you see i sign my name there. but after this disaster... that oak tree maybe gone.. God Bless Japan. Support Japan,please help the children.. Japan the best!

So,Lately i been busy working.. Driving my car all day to the bank and many official areas, and sorry that i do not update my blog so often..*Sorry kay*... What surprise me is that day when i park my car and walk into the state post office, someone call me from behind..

"Hey, Are You Bear Wangler??? i was like errrm.. yes, can i help u?' and she ask for a photograph and zap.. she walk away happily... lol......"

Working sure very tough.. but i tried my best to go home to sip on the very warmth of my mother secret recipe soup.. Mum,You're the best!

So, Finally... i figure out what is one, two, three for me.. This evening when spending some lovely time with my Baby,she help me to figure out that when we listen to some good tracks from our mobile phone on my bed.. and hugging her near my heart.. i know why Cupid shoot us... Because she is only one that in my life that i saw my future in her eyes... and is good to have her... to calm a beast like me.. haha... Sometimes, love does'nt matter how hard he work or how she looks... it only need the bond in the heart... so... my this is my concept.

One= One headphone that make we smile.
Two= Two people lying on the bed and looking into each other's eyes
Three= The simple word 'I LOVE YOU" which i can say in 3 second but prove with a life time

I found this simple happiness is more precious from how many Louis Vuition bag or how many carat diamond you buy, sometimes.... Happiness is so simple till it do not cost a penny... And when a boy say i love you, he gonna show... This is my current life addiction... Love simple but let the price be extraordinary.

Love, BeAr Wangler

No comments:

Post a Comment