Monday, March 7, 2011

The Tears of a Missing Heart Holder


He is busy again... tonight he need to company his clients to discuss about some proposal thing.. He forget that today is our anniversary.. our 3 years anniversary... After he get employ by the company... i felt they kidnap my boyfriend away... Tonight is the 186 night i have to pass alone.. sometimes, i think maybe i should let him go... or maybe our relationship start at the wrong time.. This is our house, those happy couple photo on the wall... I wish.. to have him with me now... I need a hug, a warmth hug that comfort my lonely soul... In other point of view.. Yes, He is doing his responsible to take care me... He work to make our wedding party more delight, what he did is a insurance for our future.. But, Maybe... I am selfish.. even i pray so he can have another job which buy us more time together...
When i was looking through the photo we take during the past, I saw a very happy and blissful me... In his hug is the best comfort God ever made me... Even i keep myself as busy as possible.. i still miss him... 24 hour a days,but it look like 2 hour is our time... even sometimes he fell asleep because he is too exhausted... What should i do?? this is the option that i choose... He had sacrifice a lot of better life chances to be with me.. I am just an ordinary girl, But why he did all the sacrifices.. does it worth? what if one day i dump him alone? He will be very heart broken... I want to support him and i want to be the woman behind all his success... but.. now, we are having some hard time...
It make me more worry when my friends asked me whether do i have faith in him?? What happen he have another girlfriend outside? what if he don't wish to be with me.... Everyone said he is a nice guy.. a good candidate for potential husband..
Maybe i over thought... He is struggling outside.. he want to make me happy, he want to make me his wife, he want to have a family with me... so... He have to work hard... but, maybe is my selfishness... i Really need him now... I miss him a lot... I hope he may come back to me one day... You must remember, when you finish working and you felt tired.. there is someone at home.. waiting for you to have dinner with and awaits your hugs....

Dear, I miss You

#a little wish from a lonely girl whom want her boyfriend to get home to company her...

No comments:

Post a Comment