Saturday, March 5, 2011

Is Never To Late


There is my goddess,the girl whom taking Venurable arts stream.. i like her very much... Look at her watery eyes,her charming smile and the gentle voice...I wish to ask her out for a date to the university prom night.. So, i take my guts and try to fight my way to her, and after a struggle...finally.. We both share a bond now... a friendship... so,we text each other every night and slowly..as time goes by, i found myself love her and i do not dare to told her..afraid being turn over.. sighs.... so, I just be there when she need protection the most.

One sunny evening.. She told me that she had a fall on someone...someone that so near with me,that is Benny.. My bests friend... and she ask me for helping her to be his.. but... did her know i m crying while i texting? At that night,when night falls... i barely sleep... memories of our happy moment had damage its replay button as those memories kept coming back.. what should i do? Lord... Why this turn out like this... so, I help them to get to the phrase of 'In a Relationship with'.. and i am a solo hurt patient... I hold this pain deep inside even it kills me when she told me how she love him and what she love about him... But, Baby,do you know,Your happiness is killing me deep.. and trying to conclude my life? even i am in such situation... I did my best to make her happy and wish them have a blissful life...

During the summer break, An accident happened... They went to the beach and unfortunately.. she was knock by a car when she is crossing the road after obtaining a bottle of carbonated drink for him.. and she is admitted to the emergency room..After a cycle of treatment.. Docter and Surgeon acknowledge us.. she had lose her sight and also damage one of her kidney after the traumatic incident.. When Benny knows... we both share the biggest pain together... We know we both love her... and she is in comma... is hard to get the perfect donor who really save her and suit her characteristics.... So, I call out Benny and we had a big dicussion...and we come to a conclusion...

After 3 month, she finally awake and fully healed after 2 major surgeries.. Benny took her home and they celebrate her healthy life again.. so, they happy love story ccontinue.... Until one day... She realize someone is missing..... is me who missing and she sent me a folder of message and scolding me for leaving her even she treated me as best friend...She is in sober, she cried hardly and seek for me among the ocean of people..

One day, Benny took her to a old folk house.. and he told her i was inside waiting to meet her... as soon she walk in... she saw a guy who sitting on his wheel chair and blind who look so familiar... When Benny walk in... He told her that 3 month back... i call him out that night... we discuss how to save her and i made this move.... I donated my eyes and kidney to her... i never regret, on my wheel chair,i reach out to her and touch her face.... i realized she is crying.... and she asked me,why would i do that? why i save her? and she still thinks i leave her alone..... She seek for my apologize... Then, I told her.... Even i loses my eyes and kidney.. even it may took my life... i still gonna save you...because... I love you and i know you love benny ..so, i kept this secret to myself.. i buried this secret to myself.... and Is Never to Late to let You know.. i still love you but.. I do not wish you to suffer anymore pains... so, Please take Benny's hand and cherish this love... Because i am stupid.... I love You in my heart.

#a teared piece from a blind man old diary....'is never to late to do something,it just need hardwork and belief.'

No comments:

Post a Comment