Thursday, March 3, 2011

La'ex Memories


Lately... i find i hard for me to sleep in the night, so i drove my car out midnight to see those scenery that normal people would never realized... and I found no matter how busy a street be during the day,when night falls... the busy day street found its emptyness and loneliness during the night.. It come to a point where i stop my car and i step into a bus stand and exprience the loneliness in the night.. The cold breeze and the silence surrounding told me a story...

The bus stop which student,senior citizen and passer-by use in the day may seem so solid.. but.. without the bus.. the bus stop seem bored and pain... The street's light... they shines the road and it make my shadow visible on the road... the street.... have it own story to tell.. and is 2 am... i was sitting in the bus stop to think about this life... given by her 19 years and 9 months ago... what i did in the past and i bring me back to my memories.... I see a slide show of my own life... i see the pain i cause and the joy i bring.. Is cold out here.. this moment make me desires for my mother's hug and my father smile... those warmth feeling that make me grown... I miss my grandpa and my grandma.. even they seem old but... they were my most treasure parents.. and however... there is a part of my memories that brings me back where my ex-girlfriend slap me... the pain moment and every bad memories... i know this is the time... i should dump them in the road... i shall leave them here.. and carries my happy times with me... And i meet two new friends in this road.. one is a telephone stand and the other is the tree.. I am so grateful to them, one stay there to help when accidents occur and the other help to produce oxygen and shelter to the needs... Somehow, i asked myself... 'Why should i be so greedy??' "why should i be so reckless bout the things that i must get in my life?'......... I should live a life where i can help the needs and love those i already have.... This night and this very one road teaches me to be grateful of what i have and what i don't... I name this road... My la'ex memories.... In Old english mean... Let's be grateful tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment