Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I am not an Option



Is her again...the girl that i like during the dance class,looking at her,my heartbeat begin to beat faster even i want to look at her,i make sure i look at the other angle and glanced at her once in a while.. She is so cute and pretty.. gosh..





One saturday,after our normal routines dance lesson,my friend walk over and ask for her mobile number and handed the number to me,But maybe i am too nervous,i sent the wrong text to the wrong number...And i was very down that incident happen,i really hope to know her and have a chance to be with her,when i was almost hopeless... One day,she walk over after class and ask me for my mobile number,and i realize that is my chances.. and so we move on from friends to best friend and generally we start to date....





We spend most of our time by texting each other and helping each other on the homework eventhough i am smart... i play stupid in front of her..we have many happy and sweet time together,Sometimes she invites me to her house to teach her some folio assignment and some mathematics problems..





As soon we finishs our exam,We go out for our first date, that is spending 9 buck tto watch a funny cartoon,and in that theather with that movie include the cold situation, this is the first time i hold her hand in mine. and i look at her and said "can i hold your hand forever?".. And she smiled... By end of september,Our final year exam arrive and we when to a nearby library to do revision and research... On one rainy afternoon while we were doing research,out of blue.. i accidentally hold her waist and turn her around.. looking at her face that full of shyness... The kissing sense hit me... and yes... that library was our first kiss palour...





And this life continues 3 years... until he appears.... Kent,a boy who she knew when she was working part time in the restaurant,They seem to be more and more close and i know that they are working together so they may have more topic to talk about..... after 2 month, i realized... i been left out, she no longer treat me as a her beloved,she no longer remember my birthday...





19 september 2009.... this is the night that i would never forget,the most unforgetable birthday present... She asked me to wait for her at the park and according to her, she need to tell me something...After i reached there,she hold his hand and tell me "I am sorry,i think i no longer love you,For me,Kent is more important and You dont seem to suit me"... then they walk away.... I was in pain.. I sat on the floor whole night non stop crying while looking at our sweet photo.. Ever since that,every tuesday seem like tearsday to me, i cried and i torture myself to the extreme,to make sure i sleep at nite, i consume a couple can of alcohol and i went to bed.. no longer feel the pain because is that torturing... I went to her work place and hide under behind the car to see her.. Everytime i look at them, my heart getting more and more pain... This is the memory that i would never erase from my mind... this is my history in love...





Because i love so much, I pain so deep....


I put her as my Goal,but she make me an option...


I will never let myself to get in such pain anymore...

Now,is either You love me or You lose me....





#a teared Piece from BeAr Wangler dark side love history.

No comments:

Post a Comment