Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Rules of being alive


Talking to one of my old friend really realize that everything and every moment we have together had become a tainted dream where some of the bad arguement and some of the sorrow we ever share had become history. A tans of history that we can never deleted it...

And some of this story take me back to my golden days,the day where i skip lesson,the moment i become less friendly and the moment where a teenager who age 17 get drunk in sober whom weep beside the street..Life is one on going magic,you never know what hits you the next minute..To be honest, i have friends,friends who help and guide me,friends whom teach me and love me and friends who appears in my life for only 5 minutes.. After involving in such uncountable events and heart breaking moments,i realized that only one thing is true.. that is no matter how wavy life gonna be,no matter how hard we felt.. Family is the shelter for us. Even your parents screams like they were the actor in SAW 2... deep in that corner.. You know..they love you is not because you are their baby or treasure.. is because you are the proof of what they had been fighting for,You are the best proof that once in this earth they had been through a love like no matter how pain it be.

Lately,i been really thinking to have my own family too.. What kind of father i will be?? what kind of husband am i?? and one day i really hope to hug my own baby in my warmth hug and tell him or her, You are Papa's most beloved treasure.. I want a wife, I want to come home and knowing someone will be there to fill up my hugs and someone needs me to care.. to be my wife,is very simple.. You need to be with me when i need you.. I am one lonely guy..and other from my girlfriend.. my friends is not more than 450...

I never believe in faith is by the universe..My fate is own my own hand.. What i want and need to have..i will fight for it if it really worthed.. I am no a perfect guy, i have my history..and to those people who love me and cares about me,Thank you.. for those who look me kinda weirdo..is ok.. I love my parents,I love my family and if my girlfriend read this, I never mention You..because you have become my family.. Behind a successful man there is a mountain of haters,behind a good family,there is a good parents..


Bear Wangler Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment