Monday, September 13, 2010

12:11am,September 13,2010

Tonight was a unforgetable night,is so simple.. a simple yet memorable night.. While i was typing this,i m sitting on my bed and near my window,Tonight is so cloudy,but duno why there is a moon in my heart,and duno why i no longer lonely.
6 days from now is my 19th turning point..God,You really treat me good,You really loves me,I thanks for the great present.. You have given me an angel for my birthday,This is the best thing that ever happen to me.. I don't know why she was all my Source,
I be confident to have Her,
I be Happy when with Her,
My idea come when I think of Her,
All moral support will be there when She is there,
I m so cheer up when She smile,
I could never get sad when She was 360' around me,
who is She? She is my sun when i need hope,She is my moon when i m lonely and She was my Angel when i m down..
the moment i found myself missing her.. 'POP' my phone ring...

text message "Honey"
I was smiling... to Reply 'Yes Dear?'

but at a night like this,the missing feeling become stronger,i can hardly sleep... On my Blackberry, is a bunch of saved message
Trust me when i read those message is a 100% gurantee that my dream was sweeter than ever....

Thank You Sweetie for making my life wonderful!

@@@@@@@THE BEAST HAD FOUND HIS ANGEL@@@@@@@

No comments:

Post a Comment