Saturday, September 11, 2010

Family gathering at my house

Is had been decade since I eat dinner with my whole family.. But my father,brothers and sister were not here.. My Grandpa and grandma,they were the one i love the most.. remember when i naughty,my grandma use to scold and my grandpa sure make me smile back with some sweets and ice-cream,But now,he is old.. and i really like to spend time with him.
After dinner,grandpa and i were sitting outside chatting bout my life and his youg ages life... Is just like a dream,i was on his hug yesterday and now i m taller than him..He was smoking.. and i m worry bout his health,as soon night falls,we sit down and start my grandpa favourite game,Chinese chess.. As time pass,I lost.. Grandpa's skill still in a good level.
Grandpa,Thank you for caring me when my father didnt,Thanks for teaching me how to write my chinese name.. Grandpa,I Love You.. Without Your guide,i may a become a bastard now..

Grandpa was a great man,You teaches me Life was my teacher!
Grandpa,Your guide and everything You teach me,i never ever forget.
Grandpa,You will always on my mind,I m proud to be your Grandson! take care My Beloved Granfather! When i get old,i will tell the generation to come that Aloysuis Brown's Grandpa was a Noble man!

No comments:

Post a Comment