Monday, September 13, 2010

1pm,13 September,2o1o

Just came out from bath..refreshing,with a glass of water...sitting on a chair with my laptop on the balcony.. is time i m blogging..haha.. Viewing at a great scenery,a field and some green moutain and a big simple and cheerful blue sky..And bidding for a special item for a special person in your life would never as happy as this,What my life really about?
Flashing back my past just like reading a unfinished story book,At the age of 15,is my life first turning point,at the age of 16,i begin to argue and disobey my parents,and the next year, i m totally a different guy,
18 years old,I really a devil among the worst nightmare,i tried to enter Segi university with my result... all As and my history B... finally,i thought i made it,But,the course i m taking is not available anymore,Depressed and back to ipoh,My Grandpa said there is a school sent me a letter for Form 6th intake,To be honest..I hate to wear uniform.... atlast,the stupid Aloysuis enters form 6th in a very crappy school..since that,i force myself to read more and learn more even think crtically..As times flies,Senior years.. and i was always wondering...who and what kind of gangster or bad girls will be my junior???pathetic... hahaha
Is end of June and we receive news that all seniors gotta wear like senior 'citizen' to welcome those lower sixth... as those form is getting ready,Two more senior and i was selected to be the GL,Group Leader to moniter the whole intake...
As the clock tick 8am.. Junior barge in... lol... i use the word barge in.. then out of the sea of crowded Junior,someone caught my eyes... simple yet interesting.. nope,if you want me to define it in old age english, it will be the simplixity among the extraordinary... Trust me, She is simple perfect...unmarkable... givinng 100% mark is just poinless... define her in a word in dictionary? haha.. SWEET. no one,really no one could step in to me memory and said 'I LIVE HERE NOW' other than her,
Who is Her? You ask? MY SWEET ANGEL,
Can I have Her too? You ask? Yes,Before that,U gotta make sure i m dead.

~~~~-----I am Not a fighter,But,I FIGHT FOR WHAT I LOVE---~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment