Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Meeting the Future In Laws

Tonight really is a roller-coster ride... When my girlfriend said she wants me to meet her family for the first time.. i m not scare.. but just worry bout really feelings dissolving moments... My brother said is ok.. show and be yourself.Don't be tension and stupid with those stupid idea... As for me.. I am just excited with the coming new events.. it may killing and blasting..
Meeting them is not the problem,but i just worry that they wouldn't accept our on going relationships... And how will be my in laws be?? oh.. very nervous... Dear,are you ready? i am i guess...
Haha... Tomorow is going to be our second date.. i just love being with her,is a miracle... i just love having her a along me... Having her just like havind the rainbow in my daily life... Tomorow,we going shopping,eathing,spending time together,watching movie... but i really hope to hold your hand, Dear..

anyway,
I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment