Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Second date with My Beloved


Haha... how should I start this? A white bag,a black dress and a brown outfits just making me go.. 'Whao'.. You are pretty Dear!! today i make everyone jealous... is every boy dream come true to have a true beauty walk beside You..And You know what?? i Hold her hand during we watch movie in cinema... It quite nervous,and after all i holh her hand for the first time... I was over-helmed with fun.. L.O.L... haha.. and we walk or should i say we stroll along the shop.. behaving like normal couple.. finally,i was in love again.
Of course I knew that she was very worry bout how others would accept.. and will i be playful bout this relationship,Well,Dear,You get my answer here.. no matter how many objection,No matter how hard,i m ready to makee this relationships success,and my Parents had agree and accepted You, Dear.. no matter what past You have,No matter how worst can You be.. I wont regret that having You.. Just no 'sigh'... You are not an option,You are one of my priority.. Never ever let You down!!

My birthday is on the way soon.... My Wish is, Hope that I can see your smile always,and be with you no only to share joy and happiness,but also sorrow.. I will always make You proud,I will protect You and I will never ever let You sad!

Be wonder for sometimes,
Odd to tell You that how I feel,
When we are together,thats my happiness,
I will cherish and frozen every sweet time we have
Every promise to You...i never fail it..

if u want to know wat i mean, Just combine B,O,W,I,E and plus I Love You behind~

No comments:

Post a Comment