Thursday, September 16, 2010

16th September 11:24pm

Finally,I meet My Angel's family,Her mum look so alike with my mum.. haha..this really make me feel warmth,But unfortunately,I did not have the chances to meet uncle yet,And her brother,sister and her sister's boyfriend were those jokable person,very out-going and smile often.Whezz... Thanks.
Although i was silent during the gathering,my main purpose is to know the in social-life character,to easy blend in.. Even so,I really have fun with you guys....

Now bout my Angel.
I been missing her and i meet her just now.. don't know why,i feel stable when with her.. and she may smile and laugh,but i really hope she is happy.. Today our friend assk me,why i like her?

Why love people must have reason one??
I love her because i have feeling to her adn she was my everything..
awaiting for this weekend, Dear, if u are not happy,please do tell me... I promise that i never argue,What you do is right. Just don't know why... You are the keys to me heart..

I Love You! Sweet heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment