Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday,Cloudy,2:19pm 22 september 2010


Today return from school,i feel very dissapointed..
I sent my Dear home,and when arrive she quickly get down from the car,is truelly she forget about what gonna happen... (T^T)...
And as she go down,i really she heard that.. ar....
Is gonna be a month after we date each other,and i am happy bout that..Just want to tell her those word,face to face, Dear.. _ _,_,_,_ _,_,_!
another frustating day from school... But my Muey subject dissapointed me so much.. Teacher,what you really expect?? why my writing cannot ever get 60/60 de... always 56/60 55/60 or 50/60.. and each time word increase from 800 to 900,800 to 990 and today 1300.. But why still band 5???!!! i need Band 6 so much... Gawd...
Dear,You know what? i miss you ler.. like last nite,out of blue i duno why i seem so werzzing...I just want you to know i wont tell my love to you with words.. i Rather prove it in action... at school,i will look at You as my junior because i don't hope to mixed up between studies and love,Is hard to contrl,because when i get free,i tend to miss You.. I always worry you face problem,I will always ask because i m so worry that You get troubled up and sad... like what the stupid meeting... I dun care what and how i will be,I just worry about you.. Because... yes,u know it... because You are the One i care and i need and i love... ask me a grazilion times... My answer will still the same,That is, I Love You!~

No comments:

Post a Comment