Thursday, September 30, 2010

My 宝贝's birthday.



On the 29th of september... The world most amazing girl,That right.. My Girlfriend celebrates her birthday with me,I don't even sleep on that night,at 3am... this is the first time,i try to make a perfect cake for her birthday..As i know,She love chocolates and she cant eat almond or nut due to some unpleasent effects.. so,i try out the solo chocolate recipe.. As i doing it,Many thing comes to my mind..The first time we held hand,her first sweet laugh,she naive cute look,the moments that bring us together.. is a sweet memory... at 6.45am..after 10 minutes rest,i go to school.... hahaha... She may think i forget is her birthday... and i have a whole stack of plans behind... An limited Edition watch from LG's Digital 2003 anniversary.. i get it,Iss come with a bear carton..as i remember,she like soft teddy bears,but she worry it may lost.. so,If this is in the watch,she may never lost it...after school...i send her home and dashed home,with only 4 hour left,i do another cake,and is a success one... when the clock ticked 5.45pm,I bought her to dine in at Moven Peak,Greentown area... she order a Capree with a love foam.. and we eat and have our very own sweet time in the bine....haha..at last,i call the waiter to bring out a slices of cake and she eat it and smiling sweetly..I WONT EVER IGNORE THAT SMILE...IT MAKE ME MORE IN LOVE.... We have a wonderful and loving Night,by the time pass 12am... We had been dating for one month,Thank U, My Love for bringing smiles,joys and happiness to my Life,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I LOVE YOU,Yup,U got that..I Love YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Honey~i love u and thanks for last nite 's big surprise and i hope following birthday u will celebrate it with me

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... Don't worry..You are my 宝贝,I won't leave you alone de... Love You!!

    ReplyDelete