Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mid autumn festivals with Grands


Haha.. Is mid autumn festival tonight,I return to my grandma's house,after my grandparents eat their dinner,We sit near the balcony and chit chat,joke and just enjoy the beautiful moony night,With Grandfather's favourite oo long tea.. we chat about their young times,and my current relationship.. As time past,is 9 o clock at night,Grandpa call me for a chess game, Finally i won grandpa.. the first time.. then when grandpa and grandma fall asleep,I was sitting alone with some tea left and looking at the moon,I feel i miss her again... then i bought a few of candle.. sit on the sandy floor,i created a 'Candle Love' with express my love and miss toward her...My Dear,Happy Mid Autumn Festival,Sarangheyo...我爱你

No comments:

Post a Comment