Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday,September 18.. 10.07pm

Today was so happy,
After my Dear's class,we both go for a date and having meal in Kfc,haha..we snap some photos too.. haha.. and she ate a Zinger meal and mashed potato.. after that we go wondering the area in my car,chatting happily and of course,sweetly... She is the girl who can be said Special among the extra-ordinary.. Dear,I miss you,

And when i reach home,I really dying in missing her...
In the dark room,I think,what happen if we broke up.. >.<

But,I don't know what happen,i cry in my room,
The reason I cry is not that i m worry that i will heart break again,I worry what happen if she is alone...She may cry and heart break,she will be alone when she is in trouble,Who will be there when she need help or support? who will be there when she cry? and I m so worry that she may get in danger when she go home alone,or when she walk home... and She so careless and forgetful,if we break up,who will remind her and guide her?

I maybe a mix between european and chinese,but..I m not those who don't respect girls,I never play with love... Dear,I cant promise how long that i will be here because if i die early,that will be a lie,I promise,I will never hide any secret from you,never cheat you,now and always You are the One i would only love..


----If really one day,we no longer in love... I swear,I will never love again,because girls is many,but a sweet and lovely girl like you is Only one... and You are only the One Bowie I would never forget that i m happy to love You----

No comments:

Post a Comment