Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby Baby Baby oh...


Hahaha.. yup.. is Justin Bieber's song..too bored while awake midnight.. haha..
So,i was ill last night,a sore throat and a bad cough eventually.. clinic was like my only destination... after a visit to the docs.. i went back to the room and my Wife was like 'No..no..You cant eat this and You Can eat that' And note my mobile like prevention... But, i know she is caring, haha.. what to do? She is mine what.. hahaha..

Well,so how is anything and everything?? Is the havoc gone miserable and hell gets loose? haha...
As for me...this is was took place..My Events:

a) Jason finally get married on 14/2/2011
b)Carter and Viven engaged on 14/4/2011
c)My career step further..
d)My Wife getting cuter and cuter.. haha...my [傻婆]

Valentines was on last night.. but due to my unhealthy conditions..we was unable to celebrates but i still made her 'Le-Marie' for breakfast,which is a couple breakfast popular in germany during the 60th century..and we have our quick lunch at kopitiam...I found something like damn strange... even the people hussle around in the sea of busy social... My Wife was getting cuter and more kawaii-er... that smile and that look.. its kills...

My chinese new year?? Best Part..
haha... FINALLY... I bought my FIRST Girlfriend home and everybody look at me like..'He is a big boy now'..hahaha.. My Grandpa and Grandma seem warmly and harmonyly to accept her to be apart of our family.. Even my uncle gave me a thumbs up and a bright green light... Even sometime she like very noisy but.... she look cute with that... hahaha.. sometimes when it struck me by standing light speed... i miss the hugs... sometimes felt like' tell me Babay, You miss me too..I m gonna crazzy over you'.... hey,i m not mad... Just having those couple moments ok... haha......

Valentines doesn't mean buying each other precious gifts... sometimes the heart matter...
'I Love You'
look simple but dazzle...

1 comment: