Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jay Chou say I am not Worthed


Today i get my public examination result through the website and trust me... i almost cried when i see that... I get score pretty colours for my language paper but a havoc for the compulsory elements..That second stop there.. i felt my soul had left my cold body..

That result crash me inside out and almost ruin my organs,Without thinking about any senses... I surf out to Hotjobs2U.com to get a job and get myself a night course centre.. and i found one... Is from the Alkama Gamemaster company which they are hiring sales supervisor,so i send them my resume and wait for the management Mr Leong to call me for an interview...I really cross finger for the job..

At 3 pm or 15oo,i reached home and pushed myself to my bed.. with the schattered pieces heart of mine,I start to hate myself,starting to wonder of thousand reasons, I sacrifice many of my golden oppurtunities to push myself deeper into learning and making big fortune..Will this gamble worthed what i pray for? an eternity lock.. after awhile i felt asleep...

By 6pm in the 1800.... i was awake by 2 text from my hopeful one.... somehow... i really hope that she understand that i burn myself to glow her life... i kept my promise,i stay here... and at one point of a quarter seconds... I ask myself.... What if.... What if she left or walk away from my life, from hero i become zero...... Will i be worthless,hopeless and shameness to be with her? Just how sweet is sweet is? how lovely is love is?? and how warmth will it be to let coldness chill me again?

a moment in 2230.... I took my laptop and sat on my bed for 30 minutes...after taking a deep breath... it answer my question.... if she left me for a better dude,I just wish her happy always and blissful through out life... If that happen, I will never fall in love again...

Love aint pain as it seem,
Love aint seem disasterous as it spell
Love aint kills when u wrote or refine it..
but, Love was the greatest murder that blue collars never nabbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment