Saturday, February 19, 2011

Understand me?


I found it very annoying when someone who don't really know me and act really understand me, Every single behaviour of mine show you how i felt, The most simple way to understand me is through what song am i listening to from time to time.. i rarely shows how i felt.. if there is something who truelly understand me that is my cell phone, whenever and where ever i am.. i listen to music a lot.. From chinese to korean to english... from rock to medley... as long it suit my mood on this current hour.... it seem there is one song rank me comfort the most... it gonna be Epik High's One minute One second... well,i love this song a lot.
Whenever i listen to this song... all my sweet memories seem they are coming back..putting a smile on my face, those sweet memories, those person in my memories and those place reminds me bout them.. There is always someone whom know where to find me whenever i switch off my phone and when my tears were running down, the place where i found myself safe,like a child feel safe in the hug in his parents hug... This very person is my sister..and with the playing songs she know what state of mood i in.... and she know how to put a smile on my face and that is understanding... the simple concept is, You understand my songs you understand me.

No comments:

Post a Comment