Friday, February 25, 2011

Updatements of my humble life.


Times really flies... is 25th of february now... and i was still the guy that you see me last night but i have get myself a new job with nice post.. I was overjoy because the Manager who interview me and look into my eyes and shake my hand while congrate me because of my qualification and life exprience.. He hired me.
Well, I was overjoyed but at the mean time.... i was in worries. Yes... I worry bout her who cant really take care herself and she was kinda emo whenever i said i get a job.. Maybe she worry that no one would be with her when she needed help,She may also worry that i may cheat her by having other spouse.. or worst till it may crack our relationships.
But whatever i am doing now is like buying an insurans which help and guarantee our life in the future... to be honest here.. I have really decide to save an amount of money and by the right time ticks... I would really want to propose her to be my life partner.. so when ever i work, my goal to achieve is to have a warmth family with her... and when ever i free, i like to imagine and eager to taste the feeling like holding her hand on the church alter, hugging her after a day of hard work and holding our child in hand.. Happily ever after... But before that happen... In the coming 4 to 5 years.. i try to work my head off and i really hope she understands..

No comments:

Post a Comment