Monday, February 21, 2011

Just be friends


All we gotta do is just be friends,that summer you and i was supposed to enter the same university,but,maybe fate twist us.. we end up locating in the same lecture hall with you sitting next to me,i admit silently... i think i fall in love with you,still fresh in memories... you ask for my name and my cell phone number so we can each other.. :)

After several meet ups, You told me you love him..the him of never me.. And i smile with a cut in the heart.. i should tell you i like you in the first place, its time to say good bye to you... i surfer these pain because i knew i never own the story that i pray to be in... :'(

During that fall, You ask me to company you, and beside the the poles under the blue umbrella, a special between you and me... You seek for a place to weep.. and my shoulder is up for that...wondering to hug you... but i never do so.... I knew you was in pain too.. I love you and you love him...
is Graduation day.... is also a day in my diary which i noted as hurting... Me, You and him...I saw where this heading too... i know my night pray do not carry me to a place where you seem perfectly match... and i know.... i know.... ALL WE GOTTA DO IS........... JUST BE FRIENDS.

#this is a piece from his diary....

No comments:

Post a Comment