Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sparks

Tonight i was really in a surpress mood... i found i did nothing good, and whatever i did it seem like nothing, i mean like trash... no value, even a piece of trash is more valuable... I know that if you cant study hard your life some how or rather is gonna be hardly sustain.. because of this fact, I keep telling my girlfriend whom studying in the pre University to get her head on and study for better future, but my advise is fully wasted.. LET ME REPEAT..WASTED!...ok ok.. fine.. then When i told her that i am trying to enrol in a college to enchance my study and hope it may make my life atleast better.. and she gone frenzy insane and thinking that i m going to get someone new.. Oh My Gawd!!! GIVE ME A BREAK WILL YA!.... Think from my point of making better toward our life... and some time i really get innocently blame for nothing! You people out there, can you tell me what the big different between 2 year and 7 month... is 2 YEAR and 7 MONTH!! Why the hell she must put our love in comparison with her friends and her own sister... GIVE ME A BREAK WITH THAT! Can you think from my side?? i am just a human..... Tonight i really tired and sick of arguing... so bloody, i keep myself silent.... I need my own space... SPARKS~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment