Monday, February 21, 2011

When..


When i saw you at the first time,I know god sent you to recolour my dark life.

When i talk to you with the first time,I found myself the sweetest melody that make my life better.

When i sat near you the first time, cupid is ready for the aiming.

When i hold your hand for the first time,The fireworks light up in my heart.

When i hug you the first time,i found the warmth that comfort my heart all this years.

When i kiss you for the first time, I know i have you in my future.

When you cry for the first time, i realize i must protect you for life.

When you walk in.......

I say: For the first time..... I found you... and the right you.. for good or for bad,for poverty and sick,from happy to tears... i will honour you,respect you,love you and be with you till death drag us apart....'I do'...



Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment