Friday, February 18, 2011

Me born as Bear Wangler


You must be kinda blur or confuse about why an asian boy would call himself a bear.. well, let me explain..
'Bear Wangler'

I was born in september where summer of 1991 take place,and my sister give a my real name.. a name that been given to me based on a cruel king.. Nixolas..a king who kills his army and his beloved wife cruelly..and my first name gonna surpress my evil that is Aloysuis... so, it sound something like Aloysuis Brown Nixanders a.k.a ABN..hahaha..

After a series of parents rebelation...This young boy slowly begin to think maturely,looking everything and every single matter in different angle, My public record gonna be skipping school at 16,involved in street fight at 17 and getting into the cell for detention at 18.. at the age of 19, I begin to really get and suit myself into my life... people do say that.. U never know if you don't try.. so, i try almost every single thing.. from swimming to fighting, from A to Z, from North to South...and now... I am a adolesence, but 20 should be a man..haha...

Let me see..ermm.... I have my friends, I have my Family and I have a good Girlfriend, until now.. My life were good,and there is many things out day waiting for me to taste them.. I don't really have personalities.. I am those guys who do not like to speak unless is a must,i like to observe and resuit and my mind is thinking and spinning 24/7 .. so.. My Buddies and some of my Blog Fans call me Bear because i m quite plump..hahaha.. and soon they start calling me 'BeAr Wangler' which also mean a boy who exprience more and see life in different angle.. and That's me


Frm; BeAr Wangler

No comments:

Post a Comment