Friday, February 18, 2011

P.D.A


What a hot night.. i just came out from the chilling shower so,my hair kinda dam..so is impossible to sleep,therefore let on my laptop and sat on my bed and surf the net while i blog or facebooking...is a very usual thing for me when i on the computer and sign in to my msn, facebook, twitter,yahoo and myspace..haha..

Bringing me to tonight topic..

'Why people whom date always feel their couple arent as sweet as the other pair?' Weird right??

Do you felt the same? why? did your boyfriend or girlfriend do not kiss or hug you in public or they arent romantic enough?

Really but true..this annoyed many couple.. looking at the other pair and will you wonder why the hell my boyfriend do not hug me in public or why my girlfriend do not call me tweenky name out loud.... to me... this is what i catergorise them as {P.D.A} or :

P== Public
D==Display
A==Affection

To me is ok if you give your partner a peck of the lips once and awhile,but not GROSS kissing in front of the public.. Oh Ghezz.. return to my point.. Somehow,not all people have the same mentality to show their romantic side so easily... and nowadays people had become more materialistic... Which damn rules state that 'couple must give present to each other every big day??' Who will be that mad??? I personally see a couple whom break up because the boy unable to present or surprise the girl.... oh Gawd... Imagine this,if a girl want a new surprise everyday is ok,but what if the girl wants a Louis Vuiton bag for every breakfast??

I do not mean that is bad to be a good boyfriend... be a good and raw boyfriend,be mild and stern on the right moment... anyway, if you are dating a girl that cost your life every morning.. my best advise... Dump her or Change her... and for those who know how to use P.D.A at the right time.. keep it on and i wish you have a great and romantic lovey dovey time~

No comments:

Post a Comment