Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Finally.. I believe.


Many people say the more you love the more you pain.. or vice versa... Remember when you re 14 and your parents said that 'son,if you get a girlfriend at this age is equally getting yourself in trouble'..if any phrase you reminds... Haha.. well, many of my friend thinks that i m a ladies boy as i solve many of they arguements and love problem.. many think it take me a million of date and a decade of break up to be a problem solver.. but, the truth is... I do not date much.. counting up to my current relationship... is only my 3rd time.. to be a solver is easy, just be her man... i mean making up decision where she feel comfortable with.. We are man, so, be polite be good listener and be a good bed for her to say out her problem.. then u may ask,' Hey dude,What if i get mad??' My answer is keep your mouth shut relax and chill with a hack, U'll be fine then..

I remember once i argue with my beloved, at split second..i was like killing her,after a chill cool down.. i realize she is caring and my brain were thinking ways to make her happy back... MAN ARE THE MOST EGO ANIMAL HE EVER CREAT.. But if a man can put his ego away... he is a good and potential partner.. haha.. i think..

if you know korean like i do... Listen to Epik High-Pieces of You with sub on... You indulges the meaning.. haha..

Between nowadays many teenager were so indulges in ONE NIGHT STAND, PARTY TILL DAWN and ETC, My Reminder.. Please,before you do anything to damage yourself please think about the word FAMILY.

FAMILY= Father And Mother I Love You

Your mom, get pregnant for 9 freaking hell month to made you a happy harmony child as you destroy the body and love you get in 9 minutes??

Your Father, work in soaked tears and sweat to earn a bag of rice to feed the family and you thank him by partying like a hooligans???

Finally, I believe that everyone is everyone's sweetheart... No matter who you are,what race you in, which angle of life you from... There is always someone God sent to love,to honour, to respect and nevertheless to be with you always and forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment